News! Updated Cocktail Menu at Disneyland’s Club 33 Lounge

Disney4me

Greetings from the exclusive Club 33 in Disneyland!

Club 33 Sign

Club 33 Sign

With many thanks to my buddy Eric Chu of Chu’s Choices, we are excited to give you a glimpse of the new cocktail menu at Club 33 Lounge.

Club 33 Lounge Menu Cover

Club 33 Lounge Menu Cover

The sleek presentation includes specialty cocktails from a Vieux Carre to a traditional Mint Julep. I love these illustrations!

Club 33 Lounge Cocktail Menu

Club 33 Lounge Cocktail Menu

Non-alcoholic beverages feature coffee, tea, and agua as well as a few juices, gingerbeer, and root beer. Rounding out the list are three Signature Club 33 offerings.

Club 33 Lounge Beverage Menu

Club 33 Lounge Beverage Menu

Of course, it would be pretty much impossible to peek at the list and not enjoy one yourself. From the Signature Offerings Eric tried The Ruby, a refreshing glass of fresh grapefruit juice with elderflower essence and mint.

The Ruby

The Ruby

I don’t know about you, but I can sure think of worse ways to relax at Disneyland ;). Cheers from Club 33!

Which beverage would you like to try at the Club 33 Lounge? Please let us know with a comment!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com!Also, come on over and:

View the full article