Review: Coca-Cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar Adult Drink Menu

Disney4me

We’re back at the new Coca-Cola Store Orlando in Disney Springs to check out some new sips… already!

You see, the Coca-Cola Store Orlando just opened earlier this month, bringing not only TONS of merchandise dedicated to the iconic beverage, but also a brand new sipping experience at the Rooftop Beverage Bar — one of the coolest new spots to take in the views of Disney Springs.

In the opening days, however, only the all-day menu was available. So, we were able to take in the new International Tray, which gives guests the chance to sample sixteen beverages from all over the world, and the Float Tray featuring mini Ice Cream Floats with eight different Coca-Cola brand soda flavors. (You can take a tour of the full location here.)

Coca-cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar Area

Coca-Cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar Area

In the weeks since, they’ve debuted their Adult Beverage menu. That’s right — beginning at 3:00 pm daily, a list of drinks is available for guests 21 and over (though you will also find a few Mocktails, too!). It features a combination of classic cocktails along with a few twists.

Adult Beverage Menu

Adult Beverage Menu

Oh, and I actually thought it was kind of cool to spy the Sinatra Select on the list as well, made with Coca-Cola and Jack Daniel’s Sinatra Select — though at $30 a pop, I can’t say I’ll be imbibing anytime soon myself.

Instead, I grabbed a Cherry Coke Ripper, a Celery Yellow Cooler, and a Long Island Cooler.

Cherry Coke Ripper, Celery Yellow Cooler, and Long Island Cooler

Cherry Coke Ripper, Celery Yellow Cooler, and Long Island Cooler

The Cherry Coke Ripper features Malibu Rum, Southern Comfort, grenadine and Cherry Coke. It’s garnished with a maraschino cherry.

Cherry Coke Ripper

Cherry Coke Ripper

The cherry flavor here isn’t actually as prominent as you’d assume from the name — I also picked up on peach to almost the same level as the cherry. Overall, it’s quite fruity, but the Southern Comfort still gives it a little bit of bite.

The Celery Yellow Cooler is made with Hendricks Gin, Sprite, and Celery Bitters, and garnished with a cucumber peel.

Celery Yellow Cooler

Celery Yellow Cooler

The celery bitters deliver an unusual — and very pronounced — flavor. The result was that it tasted a lot like a mixture of ginger and citrus. It’s definitely a summer-friendly drink, but that doesn’t mean it’s light on the punch. This one carries some strength with it!

Finally, the Long Island Cooler is Grey Goose, Herradura, Bacardi, Hendrick’s Cointreau, orange juice, Coca-Cola (there it is!), and lime juice, presented with a lemon slice.

Long Island Cooler

Long Island Cooler

As you may have surmised from the list of ingredients , this one is VERY strong. Even so, the featured liquors are actually quite smooth at the same time. The lime juice gives it a slight, summery twist away from your typical Long Island Iced Tea, and overall, it’s a fun little change-up!

I honestly enjoyed every drink, but I do have some thoughts on the menu itself. With so many different soda flavors offered on the regular menu, it would be fun to see a little more adventure or variety from the norm, you know? That said, one of the bartenders shared that they do have plans to change up the menu seasonally and might offer some more complex drinks in the future.

And that’s excellent news, because it gives me the exact excuse I need to come back! Will you be stopping by the Coca-Cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar soon?

What do you think of the new Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar? Please let us know with a comment!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com! Also, come on over and:

View the full article