NOW OPEN — Disney California Adventure’s Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind on Pixar Pier!

Disney4me

Inside Out fans, we have some exciting news for you!

Emotional-Whirlwind-4-1-700x486.jpg

Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind

Pixar Pier’s Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind attraction has officially opened in Disney California Adventure! HOORAY!!

Emotional-Whirlwind-3-1-601x600.jpg

Located in the Inside Out Headquarters neighborhood, the family-friendly ride consists of 8 ride vehicles, aptly called “Memory Movers”. Once you board, you’ll take a “sense-ational spin” and assist Riley’s emotions (Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, and Fear) with sorting through her memories.

Emotional-Whirlwind-1-1-450x600.jpg

I’ve gotta say, I probably look a bit like Disgust when I haven’t had my morning coffee yet!

Emotional-Whirlwind-5-700x525.jpg

We are so excited about this fun new attraction and can’t wait to enjoy it for years to come! How about you?

Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!

Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind joins the fun on Pixar Pier! See more of the land in action in our DFB YouTube Video!

Are you excited to ride the Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind? Let us know in the comments!

View the full article