Disney Launches NEW “Beauty and the Beast” Dooney & Bourke Collection!

Disney4me

It’s seriously a tale as old as time…every time Disney and Dooney & Bourke release a new collection, I contemplate spending my ENTIRE paycheck on the latest prints.

Merch_Mouse-Gear-Lion-King-Dooney-and-Bo

Lion King Dooney & Bourke Collection

But honestly, with collections like the Lion King collection and the Cats collection, how could you not? AND now, not spending our money just got 10x harder because Disney is releasing a new Beauty and the Beast-inspired collection. 

The adorable bags are covered in some of our favorite Beauty and the Beast friends like Cogsworth, Lumiere, and Mrs. Potts. And get this, friends — though the collection is officially releasing in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs district tomorrow, it’s already available ONLINE! So, you can actually buy these bags right now.

There are three new bags the choose from. The first is the Beauty and the Beast Wallet for $158.

Beauty-and-the-Beast-Dooney-and-Bourke--

©Disney

The second is the Beauty and the Beast Crossbody Bag for $248. 

Beauty-and-the-Beast-Dooney-and-Bourke-3

©Disney

And the third is the Belle Tote for $298. This bag has stolen my heart as it took me back to watching Belle twirl around the ballroom with the Beast for the very first time.

Beauty-and-the-Beast-Dooney-and-Bourke-2

©Disney

You’ll be able to purchase these bags at Ever After Jewelry and Co. in Disney Springs starting tomorrow! And, we assume and hope this collection will pop up in other locations around Disney World and Disneyland as well. But as we mentioned earlier, these bags are already available online…so if that check is burning a hole in your pocket like mine is, be sure to check them out!

Which bag is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below! 

View the full article