Costumes and Ride Vehicles Revealed for TRON Lightcycle Run in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom

Disney4me

WOW! We’ve had one crazy night filled with exciting news!

tron-billboard-august-2018-copyright.jpg

TRON Billboard ©Disney

I mean, who expected that we’d learn the names of the Star Wars Hotel and Marvel Land all in one night?! Not me!! But that’s not all that was announced at the D23 preview tonight! Check out the costumes and ride vehicles for Magic Kingdom’s newest attraction: TRON Lightcycle Run!

TRON Lightcycle Run is set to open at the Magic Kingdom in 2021 for Disney World’s 50th anniversary. We have been monitoring the construction progress of the attraction — which you can check out here!

tron-lightcycle-power-run-shanghai-augus

TRON Lightcycle Run ©Disney

But today, Disney has decided to share a deeper look into what the Cast Members will be wearing at this attraction and what we, the guests, will get to ride on! We were able to get a good look at the costumes thanks to our DFB pal Carlye (@Carlyewisel on Twitter).

Here are what the Cast Members will be wearing. They, like the attraction, are very sleek and futuristic.

Tron-Lightcycle-Run-Costumes_-356x600.jp

Tron Costumes

And now, let’s take a peek at the actual freaking lightcycles we will get to ride on in 2 YEARS!!

Tron-Lightcycle-700x525.jpg

Tron Lightcycle ©Disney

They look a lot like their Shanghai counterpart. Don’t you feel the need for speed just looking at it? I know I do!!

Be sure to be on the lookout for more exciting updates throughout the weekend!

Wondering what else D23 released tonight? Check out the following links below! 

STAR WARS HOTEL NEWS! Come Aboard the Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser: Halcyon!

BREAKING NEWS: Moana-Themed Attraction “Journey of Water” Coming to Disney World’s Epcot!

BREAKING NEWS! “Avengers Campus” Revealed as Official Name of Disneyland Resort’s Marvel Land!!

NEW! Epcot Experience Coming to the Odyssey Events Pavilion!

What new experience are you excited to check out? Let us know in the comments below! 

View the full article