What’s New at Disney Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian, and the Grand Floridian Resort: St. Paddy’s Day Treats and A LOT of Princess Apparel!

Disney4me

Hey, guys, what’s going on? We’ve traveled all over Disney World today to track down what’s new!

disneyspringsdluxeburgerpizzaburger_19-6

D-Luxe Burger

We’ve got some food and merch updates from Disney Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian Village, and Grand Floridian here, so we better get moving! Lots of random places….but hey, there were lots of new goodies!

Disney Springs Food Update

D-Luxe Burger

St. Patrick’s Day is almost here and D-Luxe Burger is getting into the Irish spirit with two new food items. They have a Dubliner Burger for $13.49 that is THICK. I mean just look at this baby!

dubliner-burger-d-luxe-disney-springs-14

Dubliner Burger

You can wash the burger down with their Irish Cream Shake for $7.50. It’s good enough to get up and jig for!

irish-cream-gelato-shake-d-luxe-disney-s

Irish Cream Shake

You can read our full review of D-Luxe Burger’s St. Patrick’s Day eats here!

Vivoli il Gelato

We’ll never say no to more sweets, so it’s a good thing Vivoli il Gelato has us covered with their St. Paddy’s Day treats. You can get the Shamrock Brownie Shake for $12.00 and, yes, those are Nutella brownies in there!

disney-world-disney-springs-vivoli-il-ge

Shamrock Brownie Shake

The Emerald Isle Sundae is $12.50 and we’re just going over the rainbow for both of these.

disney-world-disney-springs-vivoli-il-ge

Emerald Isle Sundae

Read more about Vivoli il Gelato’s Irish-inspired treats here!

Wilderness Lodge Merchandise Update

Wilderness Lodge Mercantile

You can become one with nature with this Wilderness Lodge “Soak in the Splendor” sleeveless shirt for $34.99. We’ll be wishing you luck in the wild sitting by the pool with our refillable mugs!

disney-world-wilderness-lodge-soak-in-th

Wilderness Lodge “Soak in the Splendor” shirt

There are also a few new Nike shirts for men. This striped coral dri-fit shirt for $80 gives off that sandy vibe that makes us wish we were by the ocean.

disney-world-wilderness-lodge-striped-co

Striped coral Dri-Fit Nike polo shirt

You can also get a black and coral striped version for $70 as well.

disney-world-wilderness-lodge-striped-bl

Black and coral striped Dri-Fit Nike polo shirt

You can rock this dri-fit shirt for $70.

disney-world-wilderness-lodge-hot-pink-n

Hot pink Dri-Fit Nike shirt

Polynesian Village Merchandise Update

BouTiki

If black is more your color, we found another dri-fit Nike shirt at the Polynesian for $70.

disney-world-polynesian-village-black-dr

Black Dri-Fit Nike polo shirt

Tommy Bahama’s got another dress for us Minnie fans and she is living her best island life. We’re going to follow Minnie’s example by getting this dress for $115.

disney-world-polynesian-village-tommy-ba

Tommy Bahama Minnie dress

Check out some other shirts from the Tommy Bahama Minnie collection!

Shortbread cookies from Honolulu? Yes, please! These crispy treats come in a Surfer Mickey packaging from the Honolulu Cookie Company for $25.

disney-world-polynesian-village-shortbre

Honolulu Cookie Company shortbread cookies

Grand Floridian Food Update

Citricos

Citricos is debuting a modified menu while the restaurant is getting that pixie dust glow-up.

disney-world-grand-floridian-citricos-me

Citricos new menu

Find out more about the Citricos refurbishment here! 

Grand Floridian Merchandise Update

Curiouser Clothiers

We spotted some new princess shirts for the kiddos that will make them feel like royalty. They can wear this Rapunzel “I Light My Own Way” shirt to the next Lantern Festival for $24.99.

disney-world-grand-floridian-rapunzel-ki

Rapunzel “I Light My Own Way” shirt

This Snow White shirt for $24.99 is fun for the little ones.

disney-world-grand-floridian-snow-white-

Snow White “Warning: May Start Singing Without Notice” shirt

Your kid can dance if they want to, but they won’t be leaving their friends behind if they’re like Aurora. You can nab this shirt for $24.99 as well.

disney-world-grand-floridian-aurora-kids

Aurora “My Friends Sing and Dance” shirt

Even princesses have to keep a checklist, but, admittedly, it’s a pretty fun one to have! Your child can rock this Cinderella shirt for $24.99.

disney-world-grand-floridian-cinderella-

Cinderella “Princess Checklist” shirt

Whew, our legs are beat after making our way around Disney Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian Village, AND the Grand Floridian. We’ll have more updates fro Disney World, so come back soon!

Are you ready to tackle the Flower and Garden booths? Let us know down in the comments below!

View the full article