Treat Yo’ Self With The New “I Love Gelato Purse” From EPCOT’s Italy Pavilion

Disney4me

When we’re not munching on something (which is rare) we’ve been getting the scoop on all of Disney World’s newest snack-themed merchandise!

WDW-2020-EPCOT-Mouse-Gear-Mickey-Premium

Ice Cream Bar Fan!

From Mickey Ice Cream Bar fans to giant Macaron Minnie ears, there has been no shortage of souvenirs for food lovers such as ourselves to choose from!

EPCOT’s World Showcase has been an especially fertile ground lately! Not too long ago, we saw a new collection debut at the Italy pavilion featuring one of our favorite frozen treats — gelato! Now it appears another item in the line has just arrived fashionably late! Straight off the runway of Milan, check out the new I Love Gelato Purse we spotted today for $44.99!

epcot-gelato-purse-italy-pavilion-disney

I Love Gelato Purse

Ciao Bella! We’ve completely smitten by this adorable gelato-inspired bag! Plus it’s making us pretty hungry! We might have to go searching for some ACTUAL gelato after this!

I Love Gelato Purse

And since the purse is shaped like a Mickey gelato cone, it’s actually quite roomy! Granted there isn’t a TON of space, but we think you could easily fit your phone and maybe even a pair of Versace sunglasses! When in Rome!

I Love Gelato Purse

If you love gelato as much as we do, scoop up the I Love Gelato purse today at La Bottega Italiana in EPCOT’s World Showcase!

EPCOT has made some huge progress on the France pavilion! See PHOTOS of how the construction site looked today here!

What’s your favorite gelato flavor? Tell us in the comments below!

View the full article